StoneMasters.ca is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand and appreciate that our customers of this website are concerned about their privacy, confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to us. We pay extra attention in the handling of personal information in order to prevent misuse and to protect your rights.
Within our website, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself. StoneMasters.ca will collect personal information only when you voluntarily provide it. Be assured that the personal information you provide remains strictly confidential and will be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected and will not be used or disclosed for any other reason unless you have given us consent to do so. We collect, and use personal information provided by you in order:
(1) to provide you with products
(2) to contact you regarding your questions, opinions, or requests
(3) to perform services
(4) to improve our products and services
(5) to initiate, maintain and develop our business relationship with you in connection with offering and servicing of products, services and credit
(6) to administer billing, accounting and security measures in relation to your business with us
(7) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
In order to provide you with our wide variety of services, products and promotions, we may collect the following information when necessary.
(1) Contact and mailing information such as name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.
(2) Any other relevant information which is necessary to provide you with our products and services.
The information that you provide to us will only be used by StoneMasters.ca. It will assist us in providing products and services to you that will benefit you as a valued customer. Exceptions may include disclosing information to third parties assisting us in servicing and processing your credit account, to verify creditworthiness or to assist you in answering an inquiry.Under limited circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information to comply with the law.