Blue Quartz Countertops: What You Need To Know
Blue quartz countertops are suitable for those who want to decorate their homes in an elegant and classy way. They are special kinds that are available in a wide range of options. They are suitable for a variety of interior surface applications. Some of them include kitchen countertops, bar tops, bathroom vanities, wall cladding and shower surroundings. The blue countertops have significant advantages over stone; they are much stronger and have high resistance to stains and scratch.
The blue countertops are cost effective. The cost of purchase and installation is almost the same as that of natural stone. The approximate cost per square foot, including installation, is $80. Quartz slabs are very heavy and should be installed with care so as to avoid damage. If you are not a pro in installation, you may end up damaging them and causing physical injuries to yourself. As such, it is advisable to work with certified installers.
Your blue countertop will last for as long as you have your kitchen or bathroom. The color will not fade and the surface will maintain its glow if you clean it regularly.
Where To Shop
When shopping for blue countertops, the first place that you should look is specialty stores. Look for suppliers that deal with this and similar products. Shopping at specialty stores saves you time because you are certain to get what you are looking for. You are also likely to find the right kind and high quality products from such suppliers. In addition, some quartz manufacturers sell exclusively through independent specialty stores.
You can also find the product at home improvement stores. One of the advantages of shopping in large home improvement stores is that you’re likely to get very fair prices. The selection at home improvement stores may not be as huge as that at the specialty stores but you won’t lack something that meets your needs. It’s also a good place to shop since these stores are stocked with all kinds of home renovation products.
You can also get this product from online stores. Shopping online allows you to compare what different countertop suppliers are selling. It also saves time as you don’t have to move from store to store. Shopping for quartz products online allows you to compare both the price and quality. Your shopping can also be guided by customer reviews on different websites.
When Shopping Consider The Following
- Compare color shades and prices
- After deciding on the color and brand, schedule an appointment with the fabricator to come to your home and take measurements
- Request a quote showing the actual cost of the entire job. The fabricator should be able to give you a good estimate based on the complexity of installation, number of slabs needed for the job, edge profile and cutout details.
- Schedule the installation: The installation will take a few hours to a day depending on the scope of the job.
Blue countertops are great for improving the beauty and functionality of your home. Consider them in your next home improvement project.
- What to Consider when Buying Quartz Countertops
- Techniques and Tricks For Polishing Quartz Countertops
- Maintenance Tips for Quartz Countertops
- Is Quartz a Safe Material for Countertops?
- How To Get The Best Price On Quartz Countertops
- Estimating the Cost of Quartz Countertops
- Choosing Quartz Countertop Color
- Blue Quartz Countertops: What You Need To Know
- All You Need To Know About Quartz Tile Countertop
- Advantages of Installing Countertops Made Of Quartz
- How to Choose a Quartz Countertop
- Why Quartz Kitchen Countertops Are the New Trend
- Care and Cleaning of Your Quartz Countertops
- Are Quartz Countertops Right for Your Kitchen?
- 3 Reasons Why Quartz Kitchen Countertops Are Simply Better
- Why the Best Kitchen Countertops Are Made of Quartz
- Kitchen Countertops: Why Quartz Beats Granite Every Time
- Granite vs Quartz Countertops: Which Material is Best?
- Easy and Beautiful: Care and Maintenance of Your New Quartz Countertops